FR: Jenny Hamby
RE: Getting started promoting your seminars – FAST!
Dear Seminar Leader,
Are you brand-new to the seminar industry and looking for a way to quickly get up to speed on the basics of seminar promotion?
Then join me for the SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE, a two-part webinar training program that will help you:
- Understand the core principles for successfully promoting a seminar
- Answer the most common questions that new seminar promoters face
- Identify the ideal prospects for your seminar
- Develop an irresistible seminar offer
- Map out a multi-channel marketing plan
Meet Your Seminar Marketing Guide
Hi, I’m Jenny Hamby, founder of SeminarMarketingPro.com.
Since 1995, I’ve promoted a variety of seminars, books, videos and audiotapes on such diverse topics as financial services, inventory management, negotiations, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), trade show marketing, elder and disability law, behavior-based safety, Enterprise Resource Management, and Internet marketing.
I work primarily with speakers, trainers, coaches, consultants and other experts who want to use information marketing to create new revenue streams and reach a wider audience. My multi-channel marketing campaigns have netted response rates as high as 84 percent … on budgets as small as $125.
Familiar names on my roster of past and current clients include Chicken Soup for the Soul co-founders Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen, Internet marketer and MarketingOnline.com Founder Alex Mandossian, mindset expert John Assaraf, Guerrilla Marketing Coach Founder Mitch Meyerson, NLP experts Tim and Kris Hallbom, author and accelerated learning expert Bobbi DePorter, personal development training company Peak Potentials, and Secrets of the Millionaire Mind author T. Harv Eker.
I’ve learned a TON over the past 18 years of promoting events and information products. And while I think it’s all important …
…I know that when your goal is simply to get your event off the ground and start filling seats, you don’t always have the time to invest in mastering everything possible.
Sometimes, all you need is … “just enough.”
That’s what you’ll get during the SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE. I’ll teach you the most essential techniques, principles and lessons I’ve learned about promoting seminars. And I’ll break it down into a format that’s super-easy to follow.
Take a look at what we’re going to cover…
What You’ll Learn
Session #1: Clarifying Your Offer and Position
During this 2-hour webinar, you’ll get answers to all of the questions that keep most new seminar leaders stuck. You’ll get clear on who you’re marketing to, how much to charge, what to include with your registration, what to cover in your event, how to find your audience and much more. You’ll discover:
- How to define your target audience (and why casting a bigger net isn’t always better)
- Why people attend events … and which benefits to stress for your audience
- Ways to gain clarity about what your event will cover
- What your prospects REALLY think when deciding whether to attend an event (and what you need to do to increase the chance they’ll say “yes!”)
- The 4 key objectives that your seminar-marketing must achieve … and how most new seminar leaders mess this up
- Places to dig up priceless information about your audience
- Tips for developing an irresistible offer that fills seats (and even creates a waiting list!)
Session #2: Creating Your Plan
By the end of this almost 3-hour webinar, you’ll be able to put your marketing plan together … and know what resources you need to create, find or purchase to implement your plan. You’ll discover:
- The most common – and effective – tools to use in promoting your event (there are myriad ways you can promote an event, but these are ones you should use first)
- When to start promoting your event (hint: most new promoters mess this up … and it can impact registrations AND your stress levels!)
- How often to contact your audience to maximize response … without fatiguing your list
- Ways to reach your ideal prospects … without spending a fortune on list rental
- When to purchase or rent a list … and how to maximize your return on investment
- How to persuade other experts to promote your events to their databases
- Which types of messages to use in your promotions to capture interest … and spur prospects into action
These Principles Even Work for Webinars and Teleseminars!
If you’re not quite ready to host your own “in person” seminars and workshops, good news … the skills and tools you’ll learn also work for virtual events.
Insider Tip: If you haven’t yet held your first seminar, try testing the waters with a virtual event. Webinars and teleseminars are a great way to build your list and fan base, test your content – and generate much-needed cash!
Now, we will NOT be discussing webinars and teleseminars in depth during the SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE. But I assure you: Everything you learn will be applicable to virtual events.
The biggest differences are:
1. You typically don’t have to promote as far in advance for a virtual event.
2. You typically don’t need to work as hard with your copy because …
3. And it’s typically easier to get a “yes” for a virtual event than an in-person event, because virtual events usually have a replay available (plus there’s no travel involved!)
Bottom line: The information and skills you gain by participating in the SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE will pay off with every single event you do – both “live” and virtual.
What You’ll Receive
When you register for the SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE, you’ll receive instant access to:
- Two training webinars – almost 5 full hours of information-packed content.
- A PDF action guide for each webinar.
- Worksheets and checklists to make your event planning a breeze.
- A private email address where you can submit your questions about the material we cover
Your Investment? A Budget-Friendly $99
Figuring out how much to charge for your training can be tricky. (You can relate, right?)
On one hand, I know first-hand how valuable this information is. Making one simple mistake can be enough to doom your entire marketing campaign (meaning that every minute and every dollar you invest is going straight down the toilet)…
And on the flip side … learning even one simple tip or trick can add hundreds, even thousands, of dollars to your event’s bottom line.
It’s very fair to say that the value of what you’ll learn is easily $1,000.
I was initially going to charge $197 or so for the training. (And I still might once I repackage this material in a home-study version.)
But I also want to make this very affordable if you’re just getting started.
You see, although I work on a day-to-day basis with the “rock stars” of the seminar world … I am very passionate about working with new entrepreneurs. I believe there is plenty of room for you and your message. Your students ARE out there waiting for you. My job is to help you figure out how to package your message – and get it in front of them.
One of the things I learned when training to be a Certified Guerrilla Marketing Coach is that you have 3 things to work with when marketing your event. You have time. You have money. And you have creativity.
As entrepreneurs, we often have small budgets. So the way we Guerrilla Marketers compensate is by investing our time and creativity.
To be honest, when I talk to brand-new seminar leaders … I typically tell them NOT to hire me.
You see, my hourly consulting rate is $300, and I typically get paid $3,000 – $7,000 for event copywriting. Frankly, that can be a big investment when you’re first launching your seminar business. The best way I can help you when you’re working with a limited budget is through my home-study materials and training program.
By holding the tuition to a very affordable $99 for the SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE, I hope to put this within the reach of anyone who’s serious about getting started with their own seminars and workshops.
If your seminar is approaching quickly, you may not feel like you have time to participate in the SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE.
So you could do what a lot of new promoters do: Toss your marketing materials together … and take a guess at how and when to promote it.
You might get lucky and fill your seats. More likely, though … you’ll gain an expensive lesson in what DOESN’T work.
The SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE is designed to give you the most essential marketing lessons, strategies and tips … so you can implement – and begin profitably – immediately.
Lock in your spot now.
To your success!
P.S. Your participation is backed by my personal 45-day guarantee. Participate in both webinars, and if you’re not 100% satisfied that the SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE lives up to its promises, I’ll refund your money in full. The risk is fully on my shoulders. Reserve your place now.
Priority Enrollment Form
Yes, Jenny! I want to get up-to-speed — FAST — on how to promote my own seminars and workshops. Please enroll me in your SEMINAR MARKETING CRASH COURSE.
I understand that my investment includes:
- Instant access to two training webinars – almost 5 full hours of content.
- A PDF action guide for each webinar.
- Worksheets and checklists to make my event planning a breeze.
- A private email address where I can submit questions to Jenny about the material covered in the course
I understand that my investment is backed by Jenny’s personal 45-day guarantee. I agree to participate in both training webinars, and if I don’t agree that the course delivers on Jenny’s promises, I’ll receive a full refund of my entire tuition.
My Investment: Just US $99!
REMINDER: Please check your billing address and credit card information carefully when completing the order form to minimize the chances of your card being declined.